Skip to content
- Botanical Name: Philodendron bipinnatifidum
- Common Names: Lickety Split, Lacy Tree, Horsehead
- Description: A hardy native of the tropical regions of South America. In the correct conditions, their deeply lobed leaves can grow up to almost 5 feet, but indoors they can still give an immensely tropical feel to any room. Appreciates a warm humid environment, and a moderate amount of water and light. Place your Selloum in a spot where it will receive medium or bright indirect light. This plant does not do well in low light spaces. It can tolerate very high light but may need additional care.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.