Skip to content
- Botanical Name: Euphorbia lactea
- Common Names: Milkstripe, Mottled Spurge, Mottled Candlestick, Dragon Bones Tree
- Description: A succulent plant that’s adapted to arid conditions, this euphorbia thrives in both full sun and bright, indirect light. The common name “milkstripe” is due to an irregular yellowish-white band in the center of the plant’s three-or-four-sided, somewhat prickly stems. When repotting, use only soil designed for cactus and succulents, and select containers with ample drainage holes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.