Below are some commonly asked questions. We hope they are helpful. If you can't find the answer to your question below please contact us here.
I ordered a plant to be shipped. When will I receive my plant?
- Plants will arrive 3-10 days after purchase. Due to COVID some delays are possible. We thank you for your patience.
- All plants and products are grown and created in the USA. It is important to us that we source ethically grown and created products.
- Every first Friday we drop a limited collection of creations for our customers.
- Schedule a contactless-delivery date within a 20 Mile Radius of West Hollywood,CA (minimum purchase of $50).
- If you are unhappy with your order, or if your plant shows up damaged, please contact here within 48 hours of receiving it and we will make it right.
- At the time of purchase, it is the client’s responsibility to inspect for damages on the product prior to leaving the store. If your product was delivered to you, it is also the client’s responsibility to inspect for any damages prior to signing the delivery acknowledgment form. For all damage claims submitted after the close of a sale or completion of a delivery, returns and exchanges are not accepted.
- Yes, please reach out to Andrew at email@example.com within 24 hours and we would be happy to cancel the order and issue a full refund.
Why does my plant look different from the website images?
- Live plants often have variations in color, height, and size. We try our best to select plants that look as similar as possible to the ones photographed, however, slight variations can occur.
- If your shipping address is close enough to our delivery radius, we may be able to still fulfill your order as a local delivery. Please contact us on Instagram or Andrew@botaniaclub.com and we will determine on a case by case basis.